Valley Lives its Mission

Open Hearts • Open Minds • Opening Lives To God

Reflecting God’s love in thoughtful, joyful worship • Growing with vision and vitality, remembering the spirit of our heritage • Serving the community with concern for the world • Supporting just and peaceful living • Encouraging faith exploration • Enjoying laughter, music and one another • A Christian place of belonging for all!

 

Connect With Us

Click below to stay connected to the Valley community!

Youth Programming Updates

Subscribe to Valley's
weekly e-newsletter

Valley Calendar

We are part of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) denomination.


We were officially organized on May 20, 1951 when Golden Valley and the surrounding suburbs were first growing in the post-war building boom.


The original chapel, now the Cornerstone Room, was built in 1952.


The Fellowship Hall was added in 1957.


The current sanctuary was added in 1965.


The Education wing was added in 1988.


The current sanctuary was built with space for an organ which took over 40 years to arrive. Read more about the history of our organ.


Valley Church currently has almost 500 members.


Our neighborhood in Golden Valley is experiencing a resurgence of young families.